Thursday 28 February 2013

My rough plan



The narrative of my show reel will connect greatly to me on a personal level, I’m inspired deeply by the power of music, the feeling you get from the rhythm and lyrics you hear creates images and narrative in my mind and allows me to construct characters, sets and actions.  I found that music for myself is the best method for flinging me straight in to a creative mood.
In my view music is a drug and I am eager to show this opinion within my reel by choosing 1 song, listening to it and then from what I hear, create animations to fit the music, I will create a main character for my reel and practice his or hers movement, e.g. - walk, run and dance cycles, this will require understanding the basis of movement. I will also be including lip sync that will hopefully sing to certain lyrics of my chosen song, other animations will be connections to the content of the song.
Characters wise I will be using mostly non anatomically correct characters as that’s what my personal style consists of, some animation may be more realistic depending on what they are. I have a love for animals and will include animal locomotion as well as humanistic locomotion. I understand that my plan might change in parts throughout the module.

No comments:

Post a Comment